Sunday, August 2, 2009

ANOTHER ONE FROM THE SHOOT WITH GDUP & V.L






well today was a beach day for moi,, @!! ssuuuchh a beautiful day,, didnt really feel like taking the cam out with me...

So heres another shot from one of my last shoots.I went for the 50mm 1.8 just to see how it would handle the light, liked it and also the dof ,, this was with my famous 3 light setup, he he pretty much a JOEL GRIMES signature lighting ;) I ve leanrned so much on Flick and other amazing sites and also from all the pohotographers who aren't affraid to help out and share their knowledge ! i say SALUDOS TO YOU! and thanks check out Joel Grimes PHOTOGRAPHY,, pretty good stuff!

http://www.joelgrimes.com/


STROBIST: vivitar 285hv high front subject
vivitar 285hv camera right
canon 430exII camera left with sto-fen

Tv(Shutter Speed) 1/200Sec.Av
(Aperture Value) F5.6
ISO Speed 100

No comments:

Post a Comment