Friday, August 7, 2009

Selfportrait in the STUDIO






This was an attemp at studio lighting, i think the result was not to bad at all . Plus then i had to do some touch-ups in photoshop,, of course. Well the lighting is still the 3light setup ,, just cuz i llike it ! forgot to take a setup-shot,, but will do next time. I went for the kit lens just because it gave me some play with distance, for the background i used and old projector screen i bought at my old job for only 1$ @!! and i even got me a " NIKON FM2N with a 55mm macro nikkor lens" for just,,,, yes ,,.. 1dollar!!! I KNOW,,, what a bunch of retards! HEHE suckaz! Ill be posting some shots of it ,, i ll be trying some PRODUCT type shots with the nikon. well im out!...


canon 430exII behind me for background with bleu gel
vivitar 285hv camera right thru umbrella
vivitar 285hv camera left for rim
triggered by elinchrom skyports

check out my FLICKR stream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/arsiny/

No comments:

Post a Comment